Smith 4D Mag S
Scope your line with the eagle eye precision and clarity of the Smith 4D MAG S Goggles. Designed with BirdsEye Vision™ technology, these spherical lens goggles offer a 25% increase in overall field of view versus Smith's I/O MAG. Beyond their incredible peripheral vision, the 4D MAG S come with both low light and bright light ChromaPop™ lens options so you can quickly and easily change 'em out and adapt to the conditions. If you're riding at a high level, you need goggles that can keep up. Experience the best of the best with the Smith 4D MAG Goggles.
- Small Fit
- Smith MAG™ Interchangeable Lens Change System – Dual locking mechanisms and 8 magnetic contact points enable speedy and secure lens changing to get your optics swapped and you back out on the hill faster. A simple push of a lever on either side of the lens releases it for swapping as the light and conditions change.
- BirdsEye Vision™ – Clarifies not just your line, but the riders in your periphery. The 4D MAG has a 25% increase of overall field of view compared to Smith's I/O MAG. Utilizing Smith's new BirdsEye Vision™, you can now see more than ever before.
- ChromaPop™ Lens Technology – Through Smith's proprietary ChromaPop™ lens technology, we help you see detail and color beyond normal capabilities. ChromaPop™ filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion. By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) – Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an object's true size or position. Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get. Carbonic lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world. Injection molded with Tapered Lens Technology for optical precision and a high level of protection.
- 5X™ Anti-Fog Inner Lens – The most advanced anti-fog lens ever created, engineered to provide over five times the absorptive properties of anything on the market.
- Two Lenses Included – Bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance tints.
- AirEvac™ Integration Technology – Smith's AirEvac ventilation Systems generate maximum airflow and ensure that warm air that causes fogging flows out of the goggles. The warm air can exit at the top of the goggles and make its way through the helmet's AirEvac system.
- Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System – Lets you find the right fit fast.
- 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam
- Smith Helmet Integration – Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance.
- Goggle Hard Case with Microfiber Bag Included
- Smith x gogglesoc™ Lens Protector Included
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Pickup available at craniologie.com
Usually ready in 24 hours