Smith 4D MAG (Low Bridge)
Buckle up, the vision-mad engineers at Smith increased overall field of view by 25% over the I/O MAG with the Smith 4D MAG Low Bridge Fit Goggles. By giving you more at the corners rather than more bridge-of-nose to top-of-frame distance, your field of vision unfurls like a beautiful ChromaPop enhanced banner. Additionally, Smith has integrated their mechanical locking mechanism into the frame outriggers, making lens changes super easy. The 4D MAG is the latest and greatest, especially for those who call the mountains their home away from home.
- Medium Fit
- Smith MAG™ Interchangeable Lens Change System – Dual locking mechanisms and 8 magnetic contact points enable speedy and secure lens changing to get your optics swapped and you back out on the hill faster. A simple push of a lever on either side of the lens releases it for swapping as the light and conditions change.
- Bird'sEye Vision™ – State of the art lens technology with 25% increase in overall field of view copared to the I/O MAG.
- ChromaPop™ Lens Technology – Through Smith's proprietary ChromaPop™ lens technology, we help you see detail and color beyond normal capabilities. ChromaPop™ filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion. By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) – Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an object's true size or position. Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get. Carbonic lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world. Injection molded with Tapered Lens Technology for optical precision and a high level of protection.
- 5X™ Anti-Fog Inner Lens – The most advanced anti-fog lens ever created, engineered to provide over five times the absorptive properties of anything on the market.
- Includes Bright and Low Light Interchangable Lenses – See the goggle lens color/tint guide below for help choosing your lens!
- AirEvac™ Integration Technology – Smith's AirEvac ventilation Systems generate maximum airflow and ensure that warm air that causes fogging flows out of the goggles. The warm air can exit at the top of the goggles and make its way through the helmet's AirEvac system.
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle
- Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap
- 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam
- Low Bridge Fit – Provides a seamless fit for flatter nose bridges.
- Helmet Compatible
- Includes Goggle Hard Case with Microfiber Bag
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.