An evolution in protection when it was first released, this modern classic among road cycling helmets is now updated to include Mips.
A distinctive design based around fewer, larger vents provides optimal ventilation and comfort on the longest and hottest cycling tours. Updated to include Mips, the Octal road cycling helmet is optimized to perfectly balance protection and performance.
The helmet’s EPS liner is thicker in the zones where most impacts occur, giving every rider enhanced protection where it is most needed.
A fully wrapped unibody shell enhances the structural stiffness of the helmet, giving optimum strength at a low weight.
Developed for protection without a weight penalty, the helmet also features a lightweight size adjustment system and adjustable chin straps, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit.
Lightweight road cycling helmet
- An optimized high-performance EPS liner keeps weight low.
- S: 250g
Fully wrapped unibody shell
- The fully wrapped unibody shell acts as a monocoque for structural stability.
- The instantly recognisable ventilation design is optimized for airflow at any speed.
- The helmet straps are molded into the liner for extra strength
- An eye garage in the front ventilation ports gives secure storage for sunglasses while riding.
Lightweight size adjustment system
- The size adjuster spans the circumference of the head for a secure, comfortable fit
- The Mips Brain Protection System enhances rotational impact protection
- 2021 Model Item No. 10608
- 2022 Model Item No. 10802