A long-cuffed and durable alpine ski glove for those who need a warm and dry glove, in really tough weather conditions, at a high activity level. Best in test in several ski magazines.
- Alpine Pro
- Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- Skiing | Snowboard
- Carabiner | Eagle Grip construction | Elastic at wrist | Handcuffs | Snow lockEagle Grip construction
- A design where we shape or pre-curve the gloves so that they follow the natural curve of your hands, giving a closer, more comfortable grip.
- G-Loft is a very thin polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-Loft is quick drying, breathable and very compressive.
- Durable, medium heavy, fleece lining with soft and comfortable brushed surface. 100% polyester.
- Army goat leather | HESTRA Triton polyamide fabric