The finishing of the helmet is matte. Developed in collaboration with REDA, Italian company that excels in the production of Merino wool, the helmet inner padding is made of soft and warm fleece wool: the natural fiber in contact with the skin that is odorless, highly breathable, washable and has a great thermal control.
- The active ventilation system integrated in the helmet, allows the better cooling airflow. Using the lever on the rear, the amount of air flow can be adjusted to suit the skiers needs. This new ventilation system, combined with the breathable inner fabrics, improves the physiological comfort.
- The ergonomic of the helmet is further improved thanks to an adjustable buckle, manageable easily also with gloves.
- The dual lens technology applied to the unsurpassable panoramic vision of the Kask visors ensures 4 times greater resistance to misting than a single lens. Easy to replace and interchangeable among the colours available in the Kask range.
- No compromise in the wearability of Kask visors. The panoramic shape ensures a perfect fit even for someone who wears eyeglasses, maintaining the best look, in total safety.
- The ideal solution in order to ensure the maximum comfort and hygiene. The connection between the removable and washable inner padding and the shell is enhanced thanks to the Click-in System. Its design is discreet and minimal, with seven pins that easily fit into the shell.
- Thanks to the properties of Merino wool, the exclusive KASK technology for ski helmets, the internal padding provides unmatched comfort. The Merino wool natural fibre in contact with the skin keeps the body temperature, ensures high breathability and dries quickly.
- Changing visor while on the slopes has never been so easy and fast. By simply pushing the buttons on the side it is possible to detach and change it in order to face the different conditions of brightness. The One-Move Switch System has been developed to perfectly fit in the helmet design.